1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s ZIP file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
Important! Select user role. Go to -> Admin Panel -> Settings.
In order to be easy to use the theme doesn’t have additional post type. It uses the posts in WordPress.
You can change the colors of your site easily using our Classified Ads WordPress Theme.
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Customize.
4. Now you will see the Customizer and a tab called ‘Colors’. Click this tab.
5. You can now change your color scheme by selecting one of the predefined ones. Choose a color scheme you want from Base
Color Scheme dropdown. You can preview the change in the Customizer.
6. Should you wish to create your own color scheme or modify an existing one, you can by selecting the colors for each area listed.
7. Once you are happy with your color changes you can click save and your changes will be reflected on your live site.
There is option pay with paypal. Please go to Theme Options -> Paypal Payment and Enable PayPal payment. Then add your paypal account email address and configure other options. Then go to your ad and see the image below how to make the ad featured.
Our Classified ads theme is made exclusively simple in order to be user friendly. In our Option panel there are five fields (E-mail, Phone, Website, Address, Price) which are given by default but the fields’ names can be changed with names at your own choice.
Frequently asked questions
1. How to post a VIP ad?
2. How to activate PayPal payment?
3. How to Install WordPress Theme?
4. How to create sticky post?
5. Category on homepage.
6. How to Post an ad from frontend?
7. Hide Header and Footer Overlays
Permalinks are the permanent URLs to your individual weblog posts, as well as categories and other lists of weblog postings. A permalink is what another weblogger will use to link to your article (or section), or how you might send a link to your story in an e-mail message. The URL to each post should be permanent, and never change — hence permalink.