1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s ZIP file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Customize -> Colors
Custom Main Container
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Customize -> Custom Main Container
1. Add News.
2. Show Home Page News.
3. Paste Shortcode.
2. How does the “Ads Header 728×90” look.
3. How does the “Ads Top 728×90” look.
4. How does the “Ads Footer 728×90” look.
Permalinks are the permanent URLs to your individual weblog posts, as well as categories and other lists of weblog postings. A permalink is what another weblogger will use to link to your article (or section), or how you might send a link to your story in an e-mail message. The URL to each post should be permanent, and never change — hence permalink.