Photography Studio WordPress Theme
Photography Studio If you are photographer, Photography Studio is the right theme for you. Photography Studio is a Multipurpose and HTML5 WordPress Theme. The theme overall is an elegant and classic. Very fast and SEO friendly. Gutenberg Compatible, WooCommerce Compatible, Full Responsive, Content Options, Header Options, Back To Top Button, Microdata, Custom Colors. The theme is for any business. Photography Studio Theme can be used by photography, newspaper, E-Commerce, news, bloggers, magazine, portfolio and many more.
Amazing Animations and All Google Fonts. Image Slider, Gallery, Shordcode, Blog Template and more. Compatible Browsers IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome. Unlimited websites. Read more below.
|Photography Studio 1.1.6 – WordPress Theme||Free WP Theme||Premium WP Theme|
|Hide Entry Meta|
|Parallax Image on Home Page
|Recent Post Slider – Header|
|Hide Single Page Title|
|Single Page – Header Image|
|Home Page Images|
|WooCommerce Product Zoom – Declared compatibility for WooCommerce. It allows you to create a shop.|
|WooCommerce Cart Options|
|All Google Fonts|
|Custom Colors of All Elements|
|Post and Page Featured Images|
|Blog Page Template|
|Full Width Page|
|Activate Featured Image like Header Image|
|Social Media Icons Header|
|Back to top button|
|404 Page Template|
|WooCommerce Plugin Support – Declared compatibility for WooCommerce. It allows you to create a shop.|
|Declared Support – Contact Form 7|
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s ZIP file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the color scheme?
You can change the colors of your site easily.
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Customize.
4. Now you will see the Customizer and a tab called ‘Colors’. Click this tab.
5. You can now change your color scheme by selecting one of the predefined ones. Choose a color scheme you want from Base
Color Scheme dropdown. You can preview the change in the Customizer.
6. Should you wish to create your own color scheme or modify an existing one, you can by selecting the colors for each area listed.
7. Once you are happy with your color changes you can click save and your changes will be reflected on your live site.