1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s ZIP file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
Seos Blue Slider
1. Go to Customize -> Seos Blue Slider and configure the slider options.
2. Slider on the homepage
Home Page Featured IMG
1. Go to Customize -> Home Page Featured IMG.
2. Image on the homepage
Home Page Boxes
1. Go to Customize -> Home Page Boxes.
2. Boxes on the homepage.
Home Page Featured
1. Go to Customize -> Home Page Featured.
2. Featured Images on the homepage.
1. Go to Customize -> Menu Colors.
2. Header Menu.
1. Go to Customize -> Testimonial Colors.
2. Testimonials on the homepage.
1. Go to Customize -> Sidebar Colors.
1. Go to Customize -> Header Options.
Back to Top
1. Go to Customize -> Back to Top.
2. Back to Top Button.
1. Go to Customize -> WooCommerce Options.
2. Card in the header.
1. Go to Appearance -> Theme Options-> Activate Menus.
1. Go to Appearance -> Menus -> Check menu.
1. Go to Appearance -> Theme Options-> Animations Menu.
1. Add new testimonial.
2. Add featured image.
Go to Appearance -> Theme Options-> Testimonials.
1. Show on the homepage.
2. Include with shortcode
3. How to Include with shortcode
Permalinks are the permanent URLs to your individual weblog posts, as well as categories and other lists of weblog postings. A permalink is what another weblogger will use to link to your article (or section), or how you might send a link to your story in an e-mail message. The URL to each post should be permanent, and never change — hence permalink.