Terms and Conditions
01. Acceptance of Terms SeosThemes provides software and website services to you subject to the following Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, then you should not use the SeosThemes.com website.
02. SeosThemes reserves the right with or without notice to you at any time to change, modify or discontinue any service or a portion or attribute thereof, or the offering of any information, good, content, product or service.
03. Product License The WordPress themes authored by SeosThemes, are licensed under the GNU general public license. This does not mean our products are free.
04. Refund Policy All sales are final since SeosThemes’ products are software and instantly downloadable digital media. Once you have our software, there is no way to “return” it. SeosThemes guarantees that our products will provide commercially reasonable functionality. If it is found a bug in your theme and we fail to eliminate this bug. We guarantee money back within a 1 week after purchase. Please describe your problem and send an email – email@example.com
05. SeosThemes reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, prices of all products.
06. Product Warranty SeosThemes guarantees that our products will provide commercially reasonable functionality with WordPress 3.2. Other than this, SeosThemes does not provide any warranty.
07.Our products Our products are provided ‘as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.