Terms and Conditions
01. Acceptance of Terms SEOS THEMES provides software and website services to you subject to the following Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, then you should not use the SeosThemes.com website. Please see our pricing here.
02. SeosThemes reserves the right with or without notice to you at any time to change, modify or discontinue any service or a portion or attribute thereof, or the offering of any information, good, content, product or service.
03. Product License The WordPress themes authored by SeosThemes, are licensed under the GNU general public license. This does not mean our products are free.
04. Demo site themes
The pictures and logos or different design utilized as a part of our WordPress Themes have been particularly authorized for exhibit on our site. The permit does exclude further distribution rights to incorporate these pictures with our Theme Products. Thus, the slides inside slideshows, logos and other copyright secured symbolism appeared all through our Demo.SEOSTHEMES.INFO site are excluded in any free or premium Theme. We don’t have authorization to convey this advanced media, which is for show purposes as it were.
05. SeosThemes reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, prices of all products.
06. Product Warranty SeosThemes guarantees that our products will provide commercially reasonable functionality with WordPress 3.2. Other than this, SeosThemes does not provide any warranty. It’s advised that there are no guarantee that current renditions of our subjects will essentially be good and compatible with future WordPress versions as we don’t control what changes are made to the code base of the WordPress platform. We do not guarantee that our products will work with other plugins or custom development done by a third party.
07. Damages Our products are provided ‘as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
08. Support – SEOS THEMES provides support services for its products to Clients with active memberships. SEOS THEMES provides support for its own products only. Our support will help you how to use your theme options. Our support solve bugs in the theme. Our support do not provide customization. Our support is only for single site. Our support response within 24 hours.
9. Product Delivery
After we have successfully received customer payment, their SEOS THEMS customer account login information will be emailed to the email address provided during signup. This may take up to 20 minutes after purchase but usually happens within 5-10 minutes. Purchases made via e-check take anywhere from 3-7 days to clear before customers will have access to download their purchase(s). If a customer does not wish to wait that long, they can make their purchase via credit card or PayPal.
10. Ownership and Intellectual Property
All product designs are the exclusive and intellectual property of seosthemes.com and their respective designers. Our products are sold without guarantee of any sort, either communicated or suggested. We shall not be at risk for any cases for harms including, however not restricted to, immediate, extraordinary, accidental or consequential harms or whatever other misfortunes which could or may emerge out of the utilization of any of our products.
Any progressions or future upgrades will be accessible for customers who have bought a Theme’s package. Our Themes are created around the most current renditions of WP. We will discharge theme upgrades frequently or as new forms of WordPress are made accessible keeping in mind the end goal to guarantee proceeded with similarity with WordPress going ahead. It’s advised that there are no guarantee that current renditions of our subjects will essentially be good and compatible with future WordPress versions as we don’t control what changes are made to the code base of the WordPress platform.
12. Refund Policy All sales are final since SeosThemes’ products are software and instantly downloadable digital media. Once you have our software, there is no way to “return” it. SeosThemes guarantees that our products will provide commercially reasonable functionality. If it is found a bug in your theme and we fail to eliminate this bug. We guarantee money back within a 2 weeks after purchase. Please describe your problem and use support here.
By registering and participating in this Service as a Client, you agree and represent as follows:
1. You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract;
2. All information you submit to SEOS THEMES or in connection with our Service is accurate and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update any profile supplied to us to ensure accuracy at all times;
3. You agree to be contacted via Email, SMS and text messaging by SEOS THEMES, and third parties if relevant, regarding SEOS THEMES’ services;
4. You hereby grant SEOS THEMES permission to email or display your profile and such other information as may be supplied by you to us on or from our website as we shall deem advisable in our sole determination in connection with the Service or for marketing purposes thereof;
5. By using the Service, you are granting us permission to access your account and those messages, data, information, text, graphics, audio, video or other material posted/uploaded/transmitted to or through the Service using your account, solely in connection with the provision of Services.
SEOS THEMES is not responsible for any errors or delays caused by an incorrect e-mail address provided by you or any other technical problems.
Seosthemes.com automatically collects information about some elements of hardware and software on your computer. This information may include: IP address, browser type, resolution of the Monitor, your hours of access to our site and your visited web pages. This information can be used by seosthemes.com for statistical purposes and to improve the quality of the pages you view with us.
We guarantee that the above information and e-mail addresses that you leave in seosthemes.com when leaving comments and subscribe to RSS in e-mail is used only in connection with the normal operation of seosthemes.com and not given to third parties .
Some of the ads from third parties, published in seosthemes.com use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
If you want to get more information on this topic, click here.
We may use the information we collect from you for the following main purposes:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To operate the Site and provide you with services described on it, like to verify your identity when you sign in to Site, to process your transactions made on Site, to respond to support tickets and offer customer services.
• To provide you with updates, promotions and marketing information about products and services.
• To improve the quality of our website and products.
• For internal record keeping and statistical purposes.
• To administer a contest, survey or other Site feature.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
What personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our Site you may be asked to enter your name, member name, email address, mailing address, payment information or other details to help you with your experience.
When you browse our Site, we also automatically receive traffic data registered by the hosting servers, cookies that may share some personal data and your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. We also use information offered by other external services of traffic analysis, such as Google Analytics.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site. Also, we may collect information automatically as you navigate through the Site or through other people when you use services associated with the Site.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is stored on secured servers and networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
How can you ask us “to be forgotten” for third parties?
We remind you that we don’t collect information which is given to third parties for other but legal purposes but however we give you the opportunity to send us an e-mail explaining that you don’t want your personal information to be used for other purposes than legal aims and you don’t want your information to be used by third parties.You can send us email here.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Last modify: April 7, 2019